When tourists go for an outing near a beach, it is better to take some precautions so that they can spend quality time with their friends and families. The nature always comes with glorious uncertainties and surprise events. So, if the visitors take sufficient caution, they are able to get a feel of what the beaches are during the summer seasons. In this article, we would be looking at the tips the beach revellers should follow to make their existence near the sea-shore tenable. People who have chosen to ignore are at the risks of getting affected by the conditions in the sea.
1. Always take a bath after a visit to the beach. It is to make sure that the salt from the salt water is not there on the surface of the body. The salt deposit on the skin may cause allergic reactions.
2. Always follow the instructions displayed near the beach to understand the sea conditions in the locality.
3. Always go only up to the permissible distance from the sea-shore to avoid the undercurrents in the sea. When you are on the shore, you can stay put on the ground to escape the under current.
4. When you go to the sea, make sure that you wear only the minimal dress. If you don’t do that, your cloth might get spoiled due to the exposure to the salt.
5. You should always play the sea games or activities near the people. Always listen to what the life guards patrolling the shore say about the sea.
6. If you lose your child near the shoreline, try to follow the wind to reach the child. The children always follow the route which offers least resistance. This happens only in the wind flow direction.
7. Always keep the baby powder with you. After the bath in the normal water, try to put this baby powder on the body surface to remove the remaining speckles of salt from it.
8. You should keep a small bottle containing vinegar with you. It would help you to treat yourself if you get a sting from crabs and other marine creatures.
9. If you plan for a long beach-front activity, make sure that you eat less food and drink more water so that you don’t get tired. Always keep electrolyte-containing liquids nearby as a precautionary measure to treat the possible sunstroke.
10. Don’t always stay under the sun. You should periodically give the body some time to cool off.